Thu, 19 May|
Kathryn Watson's home
Healthy Family Food Workshop MAY
Is your child always hungry or maybe struggling with energy levels? Want some inspiration for meals and snacks that are easy and quick to prepare? Join this 2 hour workshop with Nutritionist Kathryn Watson in her home, for practical and realistic healthy food ideas for the family.
Time & Location
19 May 2022, 10:00 – 12:00
Kathryn Watson's home, 3 Holly Ridge, Fenns Lane, West End GU24 9QE
About The Event
Join Nutritionist and Health Coach, Kathryn Watson, for an interactive morning discussing strategies for healthy family eating, preparing some healthy snacks and practical inspiration from a real busy family kitchen. Aimed at mothers with children from toddlers to teens, who are bored of the endless mealtimes and food prep, looking for new practical ideas to support their family's health. There will be plenty of time to ask specific questions on your family's healthy eating challenges, to prepare some snacks together and leave with lots of easy ideas start using straight away at home.
In the 2 hour session, we will discuss and cover:
- what a healthy child's diet looks like, and stragegies for making this a reality
- how to support your child's energy levels throughout the day (and minimise 'hangry' moments!)
- prep and sample some simple healthy snacks
- snack and meal recipe handout
- sharing of family websites/blogs and cookbooks I could not be without
Places are limited, as this will be a small group, so everyone can benefit from personalised advice from Kathryn.