Sun, 14 Oct|
January 2 week Clean-Up Plan (2)
January 2 week Clean-Up Plan with Kathryn Watson and Roost. Kick start your new year with a happier heathier body.
Time & Location
14 Oct 2018, 20:30 – 15 Oct 2018, 00:30
Roost, 53 High St, Bagshot GU19 5AH, UK
About The Event
Why join the Clean-Up Plan?
Confused about the conflicting guidance on healthy eating?
Looking for a sustainable and realistic plan for long term good health and weight management?
Short term fixes of faddy diets and juice fasts do not work longer term and can even be counterproductive.
This plan will help you understand the principles of healthy eating and leave you with learnings to take and apply for the rest of the year.
Join us for a 2 week Clean-Up plan running from Friday 5th to Friday 19th January 2018 with intro seminar at Roost , Bagshot, Surrey, on Wednesday 3rd January.
‘Cleaning-up’ your nutrition and fueling your body with nourishing foods has been shown to support many different health conditions, such as:
- low energy
- low mood
- weight loss
- hormonal issues
- skin problems such as eczema and acne
- digestive issues such as bloating/reflux
After signing up to the plan you will receive:
- 2 week Clean-Up booklet with the principles for the plan and recipe/shopping information
- Intro Seminar at Roost on Wednesday 3rd January at 7.30pm for Kathryn Watson and Roost to talk through the plan, answer any questions and hand out the supplements for the plan to begin Friday 5th January.
- Supplements: 1 x protein powder (NuZest Clean Lean Protein Vanilla – pea protein) and 1 x Intense Greens Super shake (Terranova).
- Closed facebook group to share highs and lows, as well as access to Kathryn and the Roost team for advice, with regular motivational posts.
- Wrap up seminar at Roost on Wednesday 17th at 7.30pm to discuss options post the Clean-Up plan and how you can safely reintroduce foods/drinks.
Cost of joining the plan is £99, which includes the 2 supplements (value of £64).
(It is possible to join the plan without the supplements, this would be at a cost of £59. Your results are less likely to be as fast and you will need to ensure you are consuming sufficient protein from food in place of the protein supplement).
*You can join the Plan even if you cannot attend the intro seminar at Roost. All information will be posted or emailed to you.
**The programme is not designed for a vegan or vegetarian diet, the mealplans are based on consuming some animal protein. However the principles of the plan can be applied to a vegetarian or vegan diet and some recipes included will be suitable, however not exhaustive. Please contact Kathryn@kathrynjwatson.com with any questions on this.
January 2 week Clean-Up Plan
Clean-Up Plan No Supplements
Your results are less likely to be as fast without the supplements, and you will need to ensure you are consuming sufficient protein from food in place of the protein supplement.